2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, registered on a few other civic forums but this one by far has the most info..

I'm Mark (or Merk) and i'm from Stevenston in Ayrshire scotland, I'm in the forces so not around a lot but when I am I enjoy driving around the place and seeing what's up for a play =D

Previously had an 05 plate cosmic grey CTR, not have a Silver FN2 GT, pic below..

Seen quite a few FN2's around, mostly red, mostly standard! what's up with that?!

hehe, my mods to date are..

Custom short shifter
lowered 40mm on eibach's
Modified AEM CAI
6000k HIDs
Tints
and a few other minor cosmic things.

Looking forward to reading through this jungle of info hehe.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the madness

·
Registered
698 Posts
alright mate nice car by far the best colour too looks great theres a load of scots on here and theres meets as well so check the meetings section btw what other sites are ya on ?;)

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Welcome, very nice motor looks like Scotland is the place for CTR's!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright mate nice car by far the best colour too looks great theres a load of scots on here and theres meets as well so check the meetings section btw what other sites are ya on ?;)

On civic type-r.co.uk and type-r-owners.

but to be honest I don't use either much, I use a Cliosport forum mainly as theres a lot of experienced car owners on there and I used to have a renaultsport 172.

·
Best in the buisness
1,145 Posts
Sorry Forgot to reply..

No I'm not, I'm guessing you've seen a similar silver FN2 there?

yeah I seen it the other day, the reg wasn't much different from yours that why I was asking :)

think there was only 1 letter different! Scary someone with the same car from scotland with 1 letter different on a private plate lol :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah I seen it the other day, the reg wasn't much different from yours that why I was asking :)

think there was only 1 letter different! Scary someone with the same car from scotland with 1 letter different on a private plate lol :)

LOL, well I only put my private one on about 4 days ago so that's strange hehe

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Nice looking CTR :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts