2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm new around here, coming with my Accord 2008 Executive 2.0, and I want to say hello to UK Honda family.

I'm planning to sell my Accord but I want to stick with this family, so I guess I'll move to Civic Type R, but I didn't drive it yet, so I don't know exactly the feeling.
So, there's anyone from B'ham willing to show me a bit his Type R? I buy you few beers :D.

Thanks a lot, and I'm happy to see that here is such a big community of Honda owners.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys.
btw, do you know any good paintshop garage aroung B'ham? I have to paint the entire left side of my Accord, then sell it and come into your civic family.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good to know, but how can I come back from wolverhampton :) - there is a train or something? when can I see him to evaluate the work which needs to be done?

·
more torque than the mrs
6,714 Posts
good to know, but how can I come back from wolverhampton :) - there is a train or something? when can I see him to evaluate the work which needs to be done?
yes you would have to take the train back to birmingham , post some pictures on here and i'll show him first and get a rough quote, i did this for another member on here and he was happy with the quote he got he was getting quotes for £700, my mate done his for £300..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
or, he can just try to spray my default doors. Yes, I have: between 400-600.

Can you please ask him about a polish of the entire car after the left side was painted?

·
more torque than the mrs
6,714 Posts
or, he can just try to spray my default doors. Yes, I have: between 400-600.

Can you please ask him about a polish of the entire car after the left side was painted?
your doors are repairable but its the labour involved what bumps up the costs, might be quicker to change them just to save on the labour, when i see him in a few days i'll found out for you..and let you know an approx quote.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great, thanks a lot mate!

that's why I bought the doors, to make it quicker and cheaper. they have no problems,except the colour :D.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts