2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new here, so hi to everyone :) . I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and chatting with you all.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, I should have mentioned that I'm picking up my Civic Type-S GT with i-Shift this weekend. Can't wait :)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome,

Beware of the Civinfo addiction, you seems to be prone to this already ![smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice choice of spaceship :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi okehciv Welcome to the forum.
I pick my civic up at 4pm today nearly there
Hey, it's not okehciv who's new to the forum it's me!!! I can tell you're pre-occupied. I'd be the same if I was picking mine up at 4 today. I'm 48 hours behind you :D

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Hey, it's not okehciv who's new to the forum it's me!!! I can tell you're pre-occupied. I'd be the same if I was picking mine up at 4 today. I'm 48 hours behind you :-D

Sorry,sorry glad you understand;):oops::oops:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, it's not okehciv who's new to the forum it's me!!! I can tell you're pre-occupied. I'd be the same if I was picking mine up at 4 today. I'm 48 hours behind you :-D

Sorry,sorry glad you understand;):oops::oops:
No worries ;)

Less than one and a half hours til you pick yours up [smilie=cheeky-grin: Enjoy!

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Hi and welcome invalidusername!! What a unique forum name!!

As prev said, this place is very addictive, but you may not have as much time once you've got your civvie - you'll be driving at the least excuse to get in your spaceship [smilie=cheeky-grin: Enjoy!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi and welcome invalidusername!! What a unique forum name!!

As prev said, this place is very addictive, but you may not have as much time once you've got your civvie - you'll be driving at the least excuse to get in your spaceship [smilie=cheeky-grin: Enjoy![/quote]

Cool. Cheers mate. As I'm picking mine up on Saturday at 4pm, I know what I'll be doing on Sunday!! Oh, and bonus is I'm off work all next week too. Yipee [smilie=happydance.:

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Cool. Cheers mate. As I'm picking mine up on Saturday at 4pm, I know what I'll be doing on Sunday!! Oh, and bonus is I'm off work all next week too. Yipee [smilie=happydance.:[/quote]

I've driven more than 1800 Km the first week... and was off job too !:D

But yet I'm working in Paris 4 days a week, So Civie stay home :( with my Wife (She take her from time to time to go working).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Picked mine up this afternoon (have you seen the size of the owners manual 508 pages):eek::)
Excellent! Plenty of reading to do then ;) I love reading through manuals, so looking forward to a Saturday night of reading! Hope you have a good first few days and a weekend of driving mate :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Oh, I should have mentioned that I'm picking up my Civic Type-S GT with i-Shift this weekend. Can't wait :)
Great stuff. I look forward to seeing the pics. 5 days for me... :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts