2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi my name is Emma I live in Cornwall and drive Tesco artics.

I had a 04 1.6 Vetec Sport nighthawk black, fabulous car loved it to bit was my pride and joy. Sadly it drank to much juice for the miles I travel to and from work each day. So in September I took the deccision to trade my baby in for a deisel. I test drove a 2.2 type S earlier in the year which I really really liked but my cash would'nt strech as far as that. In the end I bought an ex Honda UK car a 06 2.2 iCDTi Sport. I love the car and it has saved me money on the juice. Of course everything was going wonderfully up until the 22nd of November when if any of you who have been following the "handbrake saga" will know my nightmare with my car started!! I do still love my car and will be keeping it at least for another 18 months. Before I trade it in again but will it be another Civic who knows.........

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi Emma welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about the handbrake problem.

A fellow Knight of the road :)

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hello Emma!
Welcome to the forum.
Glad to hear you are happy with your civic despite the above mentioned problem.
I'm sure Your dealer or Honda will sort it out for you, anyway.
After all the civ is a great car, and remember, the 100% perfect car remains to be made by any car maker. :cool:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Emma!
Welcome to the forum.
Glad to hear you are happy with your civic despite the above mentioned problem.
I'm sure Your dealer or Honda will sort it out for you, anyway.
After all the civ is a great car, and remember, the 100% perfect car remains to be made by any car maker. :cool:

Hiya

Yes agree with your last comment but still when you spend £15000 on a car you expect the handbrake to hold!!!

Yes after jumping up and down car is being fixed next week by Honda UK at acost of £3000 to them.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Hey Emma,

Good choice in car! I used to a 1.6 VTEC Sport before my 2.2 also!:p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Emma and welcome

Where abouts in Cornwall are you ? I am originally from Cornwall - only live a few miles across border now.
:eek:

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Emma and welcome

Where abouts in Cornwall are you ? I am originally from Cornwall - only live a few miles across border now.
:eek:

Hi

I am in clay country see the sand in my pic!!![smilie=cheeky-grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts