2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Great forum with tons of info. Just bought a silver 09 2.2 gt 3door. Very happy with it, and looking forward adding a few bits.

Going for a type R front grill, spoiler and a map. Im also going to paint the callipers red and stick Type S stickers on both quarter panels.

Thought my civic days were over but when there is a woman involved... Im enjoying driving this little car and also cant get rid of the juice in the tank which is great :)

Dinny

·
What ya at
841 Posts
Hi All

Great forum with tons of info. Just bought a silver 09 2.2 gt 3door. Very happy with it, and looking forward adding a few bits.

Going for a type R front grill, spoiler and a map. Im also going to paint the callipers red and stick Type S stickers on both quarter panels.

Thought my civic days were over but when there is a woman involved... Im enjoying driving this little car and also cant get rid of the juice in the tank which is great :)

Dinny
Hello from Galway welcome to the club.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, just had my VRT inspection this morning. Paid the duty as I brought the car down from the north so now I can get spending my cash on fun stuff :)

·
What ya at
841 Posts
Thanks guys, just had my VRT inspection this morning. Paid the duty as I brought the car down from the north so now I can get spending my cash on fun stuff :)
Did ya get robbed with the vrt, this is done in the NCT centre now isn't it, do they do a NCT test at the same time??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did ya get robbed with the vrt, this is done in the NCT centre now isn't it, do they do a NCT test at the same time??
Cost me €1700 man. Yep VRT done at the nct but I'll have to book it in for the test once I get a reg and tax sorted on it.

Think I got a better spec than I could have found down south and saved a couple of €€€ which I will spend on new bits:)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts