2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want say hello at all civinfo members, im Simone from italy.
I have bought my first honda 3 weak ago and i have found this beautiful forum for talk about civic.
Its fantastic!!:D
Enjoy all.

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Buongiorno! Welcome to this very useful forum.
Love Italy and all things Italian (used to own an Alfa!). My mother in law lives in Como. Will be visiting in a few weeks time :D

Never see very many Civics around there. As they are are so stylish i always imagined that they would be really popular in Italy especially the Type R :cool:

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi Sparkfist and welcome to the greatest forum on the net:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx all :D

Love Italy and all things Italian (used to own an Alfa!). My mother in law lives in Como. Will be visiting in a few weeks time :D
Como its very beautiful... nice streets to ride whit a civic :)
The wheather its not very good today... rain..., but when sun come off its very cool.

Never see very many Civics around there. As they are are so stylish i always imagined that they would be really popular in Italy especially the Type R :cool:
Not many civic where i live, i never see a type R on the street!!!:mad:
Here its full of bmw serie1, alfa, wv, and audi.

Its for this all people look my car in the street ;)

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Rain :( Well hopefully the sun will be shining in May when we visit :D

I would love to drive my Type R to Como but we always fly and hire a car. A drive into the mountains would be fantastic.

Hope you enjoy your car - its nice when people look at it :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi the same with you bro. i got mine 1 months ago its my first civic car and i can say is i love this civic. I am from italy too in Rome but i was born in the Philippines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts