2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

First off all I'm Tadas and like all of I own Civic. My one is 1.8 ES year 2007.
My first question would be: Is it posible to remap petrol civic?
.Aybe someone done that allready?

Thanks!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

pm jonnyrocket ;)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Hi and welcome! I'd recommend having a search of the forum; there are countless posts regarding remaps and modifications for additional performance.

·
Helpee
126 Posts
Welcome matey!

Diesel remaps are popular, not sure about petrol - don't think there is much to be gained without other mods unfortunately.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I don some research and now I can say that there's no point to do remap for my petrol civic. All I can gain from it is 8hp and that would cost me £200. :(

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Well I don some research and now I can say that there's no point to do remap for my petrol civic. All I can gain from it is 8hp and that would cost me £200. :(
£200 for 8bhp, you will soon find out thats quite cheap power:worms:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Welcome!
As many will say, better off spending the money on suspension mods (eg Eibachs) and possible uprated brakes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
At the moment car runs smoothly and it looks very good inside out. So there's no need doing upgrades.
However I do need one thing and I need it quick.That's digital music CD changer. Then I will be able to play my music from USB flash or my mp3 player.

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
At the moment car runs smoothly and it looks very good inside out. So there's no need doing upgrades.
However I do need one thing and I need it quick.That's digital music CD changer. Then I will be able to play my music from USB flash or my mp3 player.
Just burn your .MP3's to a CDR in data format = loads of tracks :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts