2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people. I've owned a Civic since last October and been a civinfo member for quite sometime, having posted here at times as well.

However, I never formally introduced myself. I hail from Malta (tiny island south of Sicily). We're RHD here as well, so most of our Civics came from the UK. I bought mine from a guy who had bought it from a guy in the UK, and drove it down himself.

Would like to say hello and what an awesome forum this is. I've found (and still finding) many helpful threads. I'll be looking at a lot of dash removal / double din installation threads (planning on getting an AVIC-F940bt as a present from my fiancee`).

Some pics of my civic:

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome matey....

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Yep we do get some lovely sun here, though soon it will be quite an annoyingly hot one.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Hello and welcome :hello: I will be in Malta in 2 weeks time for work so hopefully the sun will make an appearance!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Hi and welcome! It's says "Mosta, Malta" in your avatar, is that home of the Mosta Dome? I remember visiting it quite a few years ago. :) Was hit by a bomb in WW2 but it didn't detonate, so the dome was left standing?! This is from memory though, so I might be completely wrong! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts