2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I have been following this forum for a while now and it’s been an excellent source of info whilst in the process of finding an 8g Civic so may I thank everyone for such a great forum experience!

I finally found one that fit the bill after 6 weeks of looking and subject to a test drive etc etc this weekend coming I shall be the owner of a 2011 2.2 Type S GT in red.

I’m very much looking forward to it as I’ve become so bored of boxy, mundane and drab interior’d commuting cars.

I’m really a fan of the styling of the Type S and the interesting interior.

Anyhoo, I’ve had a 7g civic in the past with a 1.7 Diesel engine and I had fun putting leather interior in it and a stereo etc. I’m looking forward to coming back to Honda after a series of VAG hacks that have failed to kindle any fire in me and haven’t been very reliable if I’m honest.

To do list this time will be footwell LEDs, tinted rear windows and a Bluetooth solution. Beyond that I may eventually go down the remap route but only at such time as the clutch needs replacing whenever that happens. That’ll probably be it as in getting old now

Anyway sorry for the waffle and hello from Nottingham!

If there are any other Nottinghamians on the forum give me a shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Hello, i'm not to far away, junction 28 of the M1

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'm now the owner of the aforementioned car and what a lovely thing it is!

Loving the looks, the interior and the performance... now just to find an Image spoiler and fit my civinfo sticker and footwell lights :)

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Well done. Live Cinderhill way. On 4th civic 8 gen including a type S. Yes, great cars !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts