2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to Pottsy for welcome.

Must confess I don't own a Civic - yet. Present car is not due to be changed for a while, thought I'd register and get a feel for the family I'll be joining.

Those of you interested in bikes will have guessed from my username that I own a Honda motorbike so have knowledge of the fantastic reliability. In fact I'm on my 4th Honda bike.

Civic model I want is the Type S with the oil burner, but as I say that will be in the future.

vfr-ray1

·
Exiled Englishman
606 Posts
Welcome VFR-ray1, I myself have had several Honda bikes and have always been impressed with reliability and buld quality, it was one of the things that persuaded me to try the civic. If you get one you will love it.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Hello vfr-ray1!

Welcome to the forum.
Like the bikes, outboard motors, generators, lawn movers or whatever Honda makes, their cars are high-tec engineering too.
I'm more of a petrolhead myself, as I can't stand the smell and sound of the diesels.
However, the civic is a great car no matter what engine you decide to go for. Highly recommended! [smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Welcome to you,
You're taking a risk by registering here : You will certainly be tented to buy a Civic earlier !!! ;-)

There's another member from your remote part of the world "haggis hunter" if I do remember. Maybe you've seen his car !

And happy new years to you

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts