2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a reader of this site for quite a while now and have only just decided to register as I'm now on the hunt for my very first Honda Civic. Truly love the cars and have driven a few to know I want one.

Currently saving away and making money doing small odd jobs, I'm close to having the funds to get one. I'm a designer and photographer so if any of you have a job, let me know!

Ideal Civic? That would be the 2.2 Type S as I've driven Diesels all my life. People say there isn't much difference between petrol and diesel cars, I disagree, there is such a huge difference!

I've been lucky enough to drive some amazing cars form the Ferrari Italia 458 in the Cotswolds to a few Jags on an airfield. ;)

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: matey...

·
nulli secundus
350 Posts
welcome to Civinfo. I prefer diesels myself but thats only because when it comes to paying for fuel im a bit of a scrooge

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome, Good luck on finding a new motor nothing more exciting than car shoping in my eyes ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah, very lucky. I'm still saving! Looking at maybe a loan. Looking to get one this year at the latest.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ah, very lucky. I'm still saving! Looking at maybe a loan. Looking to get one this year at the latest.
Mines going to be about half by loan half by savings.

Im generally terrible at saving money for large buys. If i have the money available in my bank i will find a way to spend it. If i have a monthly payment coming out to repay a loan, i will find that easier to manage

1 - 20 of 22 Posts