2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to All,

First let me say this is an excellent forum. I've been reading it since I discovered it in May, and it has been very useful.

Just joined now as my baby is coming next week :D and I'm very anxious to get to the D-day [smilie=shake.gif]

But I'm waiting since 29 April, so more 5-6 days are nothing... 8)

I think its worth the waiting, but this last month was the worst, as almost each day my wife said that she had seen another civic
when she was going/coming from work. I was getting :? because I was never spotting one. Finally one day I saw one passing by on the other side of the highway, but it was just a glimpse. Another day, we sppoted another one, but the experience didn't take too long because it got an exit.
But finally I got a full load :D as one day, when leaving work, just after have entered the highway I spotted one ( 1.4 sport, black) on my rear-mirror. I passed to another lane, slowed a little bit, and get it to pass just to my side, get a very good look, and then I was behind it for about 10 kms...that was really a great experience...[smilie=superkewl.g:

Talked to the dealer yesterday and he told me the the car would arrive on monday and then it will be 3 to 4 days to get all the legal stuff prepared.

When the big day arrives I will post some pics.

Until then a nice weekend to All of you :D and greetings from Porto, Portugal

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
So you're not excited then? ;) Hehe, try and get some sleep if you can and enjoy your new Civic - don't forget that big checklist from these forums, take as long as you need to inspecting inside and outside.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Welcome alex. Did'nt Porto have a football team a long time ago ? ---- only joking. :wink:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome Alex

I hope you will be happy with your new baby.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The checklist I already have it, thanks for the advice anyway.

I will surely inspect everything outside / inside to look for something wrong before taking the car with me.

Btw, I live near Porto, but my footbal team is Sport Lisboa Benfica ( SLB ) [smilie=cool.gif]

That's precisely one of the main rivals of FC Porto :wink:

I also visit those forums where there are a lot of info too, and also many references to civinfo :) :

Spanish ( language is spanish ):
http://www.clubhondacivic.com/

French ( language is french ):
http://www.civicyume.com/forum/index.php

in this one you have to register to get access to all the forums...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monday - Big Day One

Well, at last there it is...

Monday morning (4) I'll go to the stand to collect the Civic.

There was the possibility of having it already today, but they want to do an all-round check ro make sure everything is ok. So I didn't mind to wait for two more days, at the expense of not having this weekend to go
for a more long ride...

Just a matter of curiosity I ordered the Civic in 29 April and it did arrive to the stand in 29 August, exactly my birthday :)

Greetings to all of you.

Alex

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
happy belated birthday Alex - now that's what I call a birthday present! :D

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Enjoy the weekend - at least you will be having sunshine wish I was there - Telboys sunworshipping other half

1 - 12 of 12 Posts