2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've had a black 2008, 2.2 cdti civic for 14 months now, after leg breaks, engagement and General life I've decided it's time I did a few mods to it..... Can anyone give advice to any simple yet effective mods (I'm very simple when it comes to cars) but also that doesn't break the bank

Thanks

·
Administrator
18,004 Posts
Welcome to :civinfo: tho you were a bit slow finding us ;)

Swapping the gear knob is quick, easy, can be cheap and you will notice it every time you shift. Hmmm, is yours a manual? What trim?

For inspiration, browse some build threads or the iTraders section for idea's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it's a manual, have a new gear knob on order.... Been looking at gaitors as mine doesn't have one....is that for a reason or can I just fit one easily?

Currently done the footwell lighting, led internal lights and number plate lights.

Been thinking about aftermarket reversing camera along with maybe changing all bulbs on external lights?

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello and :welcome4: to :civinfo: :D

If you need any assistance with the changing of external lights give me shout ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr JP,

Currently thinking of complete overhaul of bulbs to LEDs..... How easy is it to change external bulbs and is there any way of getting a brighter blue bulb for the light lighting the handbrake/centre console?

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts