2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Recently joined this site to get info on the Civic & find out a bit more about it.
It's a very informative site & I'm picking up my NEW Civic Type S GT in Crystal Black tomorrow.....I can't wait.
Looking forward to many more browsings of this site when I'm not cleaning it.....or licking it :D
Will post some pics when I get the chance & some decent weather.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi guys,
Recently joined this site to get info on the Civic & find out a bit more about it.
It's a very informative site & I'm picking up my NEW Civic Type S GT in Crystal Black tomorrow.....I can't wait.
Looking forward to many more browsings of this site when I'm not cleaning it.....or licking it :D
......dinnet lick it too hard you will either end up with a bald patch on yer paintwork or paint on yer tounge !!! ENJOY :p

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Hello and welcome!:)
Crystal Black is a nice colour,good choice there mate![smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Site :D

Congrats on the new car and what a car it will be - great colour :thumbsup:

Photo's are a must :)

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Hi guys,
Welcome

P:S Have you got it yet?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome

P:S Have you got it yet?
Thanks for the welcome everyone & YES I now have it. Looks stunning & what a car, I love it. Once I get used to having 6 gears & figuring out which gear I am in it will be perfect.
Took a few pics tonight quickly when I got back & am going to try to post them....will do some better ones later.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Welcome & Congrats on the car, the wait is over! Enjoy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The Pics of my New Type S GT

Hi,
These are the pics I took tonight of my new Type S GT.
Also posted in the albums....not sure if I'm doing this right.

Attachments

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Welcome! You will fit in very well on here :p

Like the look of the 09 type s in black. The new style grill suits it really well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts