2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had confirmation from the lease company that my new NHB 2.2 ES diesel has been ordered. That was the good news, it was meant to be available in early March. Due to various reasons, Hondas and lease company, likely deliver is now 8 - 10 weeks. The Honda dealer was excellent, they brought a diesel sport to my office and left it for 24 hours for a test drive, then came back and collected it.

VW gave us a test drive of 8 miles and fifteen minutes with the salesman in the car !!! I currently have a 2.0tdi golf but wanted a change.

Have to order a sticker soon. Site seems to have lots of worthwhile stuff.

:)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
well done to honda I see.

Welcome to the place Ayrshire lad. All the information you need is on these forums.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:)

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
Bienvenue !
Welcome !

It seems to me you have a good salesmen at your dealer ! I hope the tech will be as good ;-)

Use the wiki section, the search button as much as you can to learn most of the things you can dream about your future spaceship. Don't forget to give your feelings about your dealer (in the Wiki section) once you've got your spaceship.

And after having driven your new ride for some times don't forget to fulfill the various surveys.

If you need specific answer to your questions, do not hesitate to create new threads, there are always lot of people ready to help !

You will see this place is the place to be if you like or if you have trouble with your car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts