2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...well, Croydon too.

Hello :) My name is Ollie and I'm 23, originally from Croydon and living in Southampton now after uni. I'll be getting a 1.8 Civic ES from 2008 tomorrow with 18k on the clock - I'm very excited as it's my first decent car after a dying P-reg Fiesta and a basic '03 Corsa 1.2, though the reviews of rear visibility and stiff suspension worry me slightly despite not being too big a deal on test drive (rear sensors will sort the former methinks). I guess I should be more worried that my fiancé is learning to drive and she'll be using it as soon as she passes; however I can't wait to be a Civic owner and I'm looking forward to being a part of what seems a very friendly forum!

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: Ollie.....

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum am sure you will enjoy your time here :)

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
Welcome along buddy

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Welcome mateo! :)

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome ollie I have never found rear visibility to be an issue once you get used to your car im sure you wont find it a problem, and as for the suspension being hard well your still young so dont worry about that until you back goes :) Hope you enjoy your new motor.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Hi Ollie and welcome.

I don't think you should worry about the suspension as I have a type s gt with the sports suspension and I would not consider that to be hard.
Rear view? You'll get used to it in no time.
Just have fun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts