2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I own a Type R (2007). It is a lot of laughs (no text-speak: I approve!) but a bit loud for my advancing years. Joined the forum in process of researching the idea of changing to a diesel S.

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse fella
Seriously don't think joining this fourm will help lol

When i bought my type-s i was all for keeping it standard, then you start reading, then spending and before you know it postie is your best friend lol

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
Welcome along mate.

How advanced in years are you? There's a few "oldies" on here with a Type R.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all for the welcoming posts.... and in answer to questions : near Castle Douglas and... let's say that the 48 year-old is a youngster!

·
Ex Honda Tractor driver!
162 Posts
Fisrt of all welcome bud, you are just along the road from me :) I went from an R to a 2.2 diesel and they are chalk and cheese to drive. I loved all the noise and excitement that the R brings but the much more relaxed nature of the Derv (with all that lovely torque) made it an easy change for me. When i went to change again i had a test drive of another R and even though it brought a smile to my face i could not go back to an engine that (glorious sounding that it is) needed so much work

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: & :welcome4: to :civinfo: mate :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Howdy and welcome from over at Wigtown :)

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
welcome again mate, the reason i was asking where you were is i have relations in newton stewart and around the south west,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts