2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well that was a pretty intense panic buy of my Civic, as mentioned on the other thread.

Had it 24 hrs now and it is all I was hoping for, so delighted. Live just South of Guildford, so if anyone see's me whizzing around flash me ?????:oops:

This is what I got 2.2 EX

This is what I put in PX

And this is what I had until the end of last Summer. Brilliant Car. Great fun but Old and not work friendly.

Wonder why this last photo wont show and you have to click???

·
Hairy Northerner
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
A 58 plate 2.2 EX? Good choice! :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Hi welcome :)

I personally think the perspex grill looks fine on the 5dr's... I agree it looks better on the 3dr's.

Anyway, the EX is good choice... lots of toy's and lot's of possibilities in terms of mods.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome hope your enjoying your new car I used to have a felicia fun a while back it was a really useful vehicle.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Where abouts are you? I'm just south of Guildford too... infact I'm sure I've seen that yellow beast around many times :) . Welcome along!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where abouts are you? I'm just south of Guildford too... infact I'm sure I've seen that yellow beast around many times :) . Welcome along!
Witley. The pic is on Barrow hills sports field and it could have been see every Saturday morning in the Sainsburys Godalming car park with people around it asking what kind of car it was :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.