2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all of you. I'm living in Sibiu which is a nice town located in Transylvania - probably the most famous area of Romania :).
I'm 42 years old, I'm an engineer and I'm working in automotive industry (a leaf spring producer for trucks).

Regarding my car, I own two: one 2008 Civic 1.8 i-Vtec I-Shift and one Renault 5 Alpine - from 1981 (I think in UK known as Gordini). The first is my daily car, the second one is just a hobby car and for the moment I'm trying to refurbish it.

The Civic has now 156 kkm and so far no big issues - just the maintenance and some small problems caused mainly by the bad road condition in Romania.

Please find attached some picture with my both cars.
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/members/flaviuf-albums-flaviu's+album.html

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome to the forum! Some beautiful locations on your photos!
Thank you to all of you...some are from Greece (Lefkada) from this summer, some from a village in the north of Romania from this spring and some winter pictures from Sibiu area (a mountain village)...anyway, these days we have under -20 Celsius degree.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: mate! Love the colour of your wheels!
Thank you...they are Enkei rims from EP3 Type R. The rims have been sand blasted, and after that painted in electrostatic field - Gun metal color.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Enjoy, there are some nice (and a lot of bad) roads around by you, wife's family are near Baile Herculane stayed in Sibiu a couple of times.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Enjoy, there are some nice (and a lot of bad) roads around by you, wife's family are near Baile Herculane stayed in Sibiu a couple of times.
Yes, we have nice places around but unfortunately not the best roads. Close to Sibiu is one of the best mountain roads in the opinion of Top Gear - Transfagarasan:
Unfortunately is open only from June until September or October - due to the snow, but it's really nice to drive there.

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts