2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say hi to all. fantastic looking site.

Currently the wife owns a 2007 EX 2.2cdti. Looking after it is a "Blue Job" (as opposed to a pink job!) in our house. I am more of a two wheels person (have a company car so just send it to a dealer for everything) whereas my sportsbike is my passion, so like to get stuck in and do jobs myself. Apologies in advance for any daft sounding questions!!!

I am having 4 x Syron Race 1 tyres fitted tomorrow after discovering them via this site! i have used tyretraders.com to order and am having them fitted locally.

Looking forward to getting stuck in on here, I really fancy doing a few mods like the reversing camera, mirror mod etc, the "how to" section looks fantastic!

First job (after the tyres) is a oil and filter service, Perhaps a performance air filter, fuel filter and pollen filter.

Cheers,

Neil

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,675 Posts
Originally from Stocksbridge, Sheffield. Now i'm between Wakefield and Doncaster

Looks like you are near Hillsborough if you are S6?
Just up the road (Stannington). Ah Stocksbridge...have you had your 6th finger taken off :lol: Sorry ;)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Ayup Neil, welcome to Civinfo :) Don't forget the pics!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Howdy and welcome

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome matey...

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along Neil, like Dean says you should pop along to the next meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
Welcome mate and get ready to mod it out ;) must recommend the mirror module!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to the forum :) could we interest you in the malthouse meet next Saturday
Sorry fella, I'm working in Ireland next week and dont get back until Saturday (as much as I like the car, my plan is to like the wife a bit more LOL)

I will get to a meet though, be good to see what others are doing and get a bit of advice.

thanks for all the welcomes folks!

Neil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts