2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello peeps, I'm Paul (a proud FN2 owner as of Nov '11). I've been meaning to join up for a few months now.. better late than never, eh ;)

I've been a big fan of Honda's since I passed my test 15 years ago and in that time I've owned several CRX's (ED9's), one of which I heavily modified in the 9 years I had it. This FN2 is my first Civic and I love it to bits. I wasn't planning on modding it but I think the tuning bug is too deeply etched in my brain to hold off any longer :p I spoke to the guys at TDI yesterday who gave me some great advice (cheers guys!) so now I'm saving up for a day with them!

I think that covers the basics. Cheers for reading.. see ya in the forums :)

Revs

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum Paul

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's my baby after it's first good polish a few weeks back. Only change since then is some Goodyear F1 A2 tyres on the front..

Al stock ATM, less the back seats :D

Attachments

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Welcome, beware this site is like a modding virus;) and will strip you of all your dosh:D

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Believe me, I know :) CRX cost me £4k, spent £8k on it. It was glorious, though. Full Wings West kit, Black, 180hp out of the D16A9 after many mods, Eibach progressive coilovers, etc. I'll dig out some pics at some point.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol:

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes boss ;-) will do

Cheers all for the warm welcome :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts