2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sk4tec (Pottsy might remember me from uk-mkivs.net). I'm selling my German 'tank' for something Japanese.

Firstly this is a really nice forum and with some great articles for newbies. I'm here to do some research. I've narrowed my next car to two:

1) Mazda 3 Sport 2.0.
2) Civic Type S 1.8 V-Tec.

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
I'm sk4tec (Pottsy might remember me from uk-mkivs.net). I'm selling my German 'tank' for something Japanese.

Firstly this is a really nice forum and with some great articles for newbies. I'm here to do some research. I've narrowed my next car to two:

1) Mazda 3 Sport 2.0.

Welcome to you !

I've been to mazda to ask for a test drive. I was looking after the diesel engine. But during the discussion the dealer point the fact it was Peugeot engine in it (in that time I was driving a 307)! Looking at my figure (I was disapointed) he told me "Yes it is a peugeot base but all the electronic and accessories are Japanese"...
Yeap, even if it is true I dont want Peugeot part in my car !

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the site

They did a review in Top Gear Magazine in Feb with the Civic and the Mazda 3. Might be worth a butchers at that to help you make a decision in some respects. Altho they are reviewing the Type R and like for like Mazda but hey...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! Welcome to the site

They did a review in Top Gear Magazine in Feb with the Civic and the Mazda 3. Might be worth a butchers at that to help you make a decision in some respects. Altho they are reviewing the Type R and like for like Mazda but hey...
Thanks I'll take a look on the TopGear website, at the moment I'm firmly on the fence. But at least I'm not on a Audi or VW fence!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Buy a civic!!!

CK ; biased us?

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Yeah sod get the civic
So its welcome to the forum then ! ! !;)

·
Registered
398 Posts

1) Mazda 3 Sport 2.0.
Hello sk4tec, welcome to the forum:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts