2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note from me to introduce myself :D

Stumbled across this site whilst checking out if my yet to be delivered 2.2 Nighthawk Black Civic could be given a little bit 'more' :wink:

It's a company car, been on order since April 4th, and (fingers crossed!) arrived at Dutton Foreshaw in Kent (somewhere) today :)

Currently driving a 3.2 TT, which I'll be gutted to see go, but when we did the sums this time round I couldn't really justify the extra £200 per month it was costing (before we even considered mpg...), so we went for the least sensible 5 door, 5 seat car we could find :D

It's due to turn up with most of the gadgets and gizmos, but it's great to see that the art of modding is as alive and well in here as it is in my other on-line home 8)

No doubt I'll have more to say when it finally arrives on my doorstep - just hoping that it will be this week - in time for our summer holiday off to Cornwall....

catch y'all soon, and as a final (for the moment...) - great site! [smilie=upyeah.gif]

·
Registered
273 Posts
welcome to the site.. :D

Remember to post the colour of your car in the colour poll, it would make members who own NHB really really happy :D :D

Hope your car will arrive real soon.....

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers gents :)

will do (both)

Already had one for a 48hr test drive and it felt like it managed the twisty bits as quickly as the TT - and the Trek'ness sold it for me :D

Just waiting for the phone call now... :(

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Welcome TTDegs, hope the car is here in time for the hols, not been to Cornwall with the Civic, but I bet its fun on those little lanes.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just a quick reply to say that it did indeed arrive in time (just - the day before :) )

And it was a LOT of fun down the twisties (like average of just 34mpg over the 650 miles fun :twisted: )

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, I only joined a couple of days ago and I found a lot of useful answers to my questions...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hello and a big welcome.
Hope you enjoy both the car and the forum. I have found this site to be both friendly and informative.

Velocity :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts