2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad joining this forum.So many useful info is here! This is my first honda.What do you think guys about i-shift transmission?

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just had read threads that a lot of supporters didn't get their stickers. Does it take more than month to come?

·
more torque than the mrs
6,714 Posts
welcome, i-shift is a hit or miss it either works as it should or its very annoying, can take to long to shift gears apparently but a software upgrade usually fixes that.. anyway enjoy the forum.

sticker will come give it time...

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably mine is miss..because it takes a while to shift gear, even on A mode it feels like braking before shift to another gear and sometimes when start moving car it judders especially when engine is cold.Same with reverse gear.Is it normal for these hondas or it can be something wrong with a clutch?

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love my new honda (despite it is second hand) so why not support a site and get a nice sticker!:)

·
more torque than the mrs
6,714 Posts
Probably mine is miss..because it takes a while to shift gear, even on A mode it feels like braking before shift to another gear and sometimes when start moving car it judders especially when engine is cold.Same with reverse gear.Is it normal for these hondas or it can be something wrong with a clutch?
ask honda to do a software upgrade, have known some get this upgrade for free;)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ask honda to do a software upgrade, have known some get this upgrade for free;)
Occasionally l am going for new job interview tomorrow next to just recently opened Honda center in Orpington so defo will jump in and ask. Thanks mate

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
:wave: Tom26, nice to see a new member supporting the site. ;-)

onearmbandit (Martin), is your man to ask regarding i-Shift, he's an expert on the subject.

Whizz him a PM, he's a lovely fella, and very helpful.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts