2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had brand new lights bought from
Honda cox motorsport fitted to my 09 Civic type s gt ... and type R grille with red surround // clear lights type r I’ve bought but they still need fitting !!! How long would you say to take off old and fit new lights front both sides and grille and put new gt led bulbs in the units on front !! Assemble bulbs easier to get too as could assemble in units ready ???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Basically the whole front would come off and refit with new lights ... mesh grille and gt led bulbs high powered !? And put bumper and all back together ?? By mechanic of 30 yrs

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don’t know how to use or answer you back ?? But how long for grille 2x front lights and bulbs gt ultra fitted please ... thanks for your other help ?

·
Administrator
18,079 Posts
Lights won't take long, maybe 30 mins whilst the bumper is off.

So 2hrs all in.

3hrs with a brewski midway.

How long did it take your mechanic?

If you know how to take the bumper off, then it's quick/easy. But if you aren't familiar and take care then it will take longer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
farqui it was basically 14 hours for front lights bulbs canbus in all flashers ...and 2 new light units and new type r grille and fog bulbs all led ‘s with canbus kit !!!! 2 shocks x 2 drop
Links and x2 front pads and then someone else put £40 maybe 45 mins on back of lights clear type r !! But had to put my old one back in cuz of fog light situation !!! Didn’t ring me for decision !! Come home with back of car not done ... 14 hours front end and shocks mounts bump stop x2 x2 pads x2 drop links !!! I’m getting £300 back even gave £20 tip !!! I was shocked when got home !!! I was like *** !!! As don’t like to loose my temper too much !!! As I can go off !!!! Well I will
Be

1 - 11 of 11 Posts