2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really pleased that I bought my 2006 Civic 2.2 ES (70K) from Invicta Motors in Maidstone. On the way home I noticed the clutch slip a bit. I took it back, and after a road test they agreed straight away to fit a new clutch next week and the salesman is letting me have his car while its being done!

I now realise that the clutch on this model often goes at 70-90K and that it costs an arm and a leg to fix so I think I am very lucky and now feel thoroughly justified deciding to buy from a main dealer.

I love the car straight away, I used to have a Focus 1.8tdci 115ps so I'm used to a good handling fun-to-drive car and I find the Civic is all of that plus a lot more. I find the cruise control really good to use, smooth progressive speed changes. Only one complaint so far - when I get the seat just right, I find the gear lever is a little too far forward for me.

I have shown all my friends the "trick" rear seats, that is really clever how they've done that!

I'm now just starting to look for how to connect my ipod, I notice the dash has "CD/AUX" button but it doesn't seem to have an aux socket.....

·
車神
305 Posts
Welcome mate. Unfortunately I believe only the 2008+ civics will have an iPod connector. You can however fit a DICE kit such as xcarlink or dension. There will be some guides scattered around the forum.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Welcome !

Now buy a CIVINFO.COM sticker and be a Supporter :D

Pre-2009 models have no Aux-In (button is for a CD changer), but there are a good few aftermarket alternatives, according to what you want to connect

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along, enjoy your spaceship mate :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts