2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Honda civic 2012 2.2 i-dtec
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone
I own a 2012 honda civic 2.2 i-dtec stage 3 hybrid turbo running 238bhp and 395ft lbs.
It has 76000 Miles in milano red and half wrapped in black like advan style with many modifications.

I have owned many hondas in the past type r, cdti accords also
But I can't seem to get enough of the fantastic Japanese reliability and styling.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Few changes been made this week with a bigger better hybrid turbo and then back on the dyno.
I was thinking to remove the wrap but still in two minds

Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
looking good mate :) ahh the ol cdti still holds a soft spot in my heart even with a 9G R as my daily these days :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm running Integra type r 4pot brembo calipers with s2000 fronts disc and ebc yellow stiff pads.
So the new hybrid turbo is on and bigger induction hose and elbow back on the dyno on the 1st.

Registered
Honda Civic Type S GT 2.2cdti
Yep mine is the mk8 2.2 diesel.

Stage 1 200bhp ish with the mods
Fabrication Mafia front mounted intercooler with all the stainless boost pipes and silicone hoses.
Custom intercooler water jets like some of the Subaru's lol. Separate washer bottle located in the boot with an aeroplane switch located under the steering wheel.
Custom stainless dual exit exhaust ( custom LED exhaust tips so there's a red halo around each exhaust tip when the lights are on) Metal triangles removed.
Custom cold air intake
EGR delete
25mm Eibach lowering springs
Civic FN2 type R front brake callipers with new pistons (MTec C hooked discs, EBC Yellow stuff pads)
Bola B1 18" wheels in racing bronze
Recently purchased Mugen spoiler and had it re-sprayed (wrapped the black wing on the spoiler in gold forged carbon fibre vinyl)
Powerflex purple rear axle bushes

Got Michelin PS4 on the front axle 235/40/18
Can't wait to get the PS5s on the rear axle tomorrow. They arrived at the garage today and look beautiful
Have a look through my gallery when you get a chance. I'll have to update it with more pics soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts