2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[smilie=hiya.gif], i have just joined the site today, my name is Tony and i come from
St Helens. My car is a Sept 2007 Type R in silver. Mods so far (i swore to myself i was not going to do any mods at all, but i just cant resist) are Full resonated Milltek exhaust with 90mm round tailpipes, 8x19 TSW Vortex alloys with 225/35/19 Falken tyres, German style pressed Aluminium number plates, oh and a Richbrook alloy tax disc holder. Future mods hopefully will be lowering about 30mm and possibly Pentagon smoke tints and i am having a serious thought about the Hondadata ECU upgrade. Well thats me and my car. [smilie=666.gif]:)

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
good choice , whats the miltek exhaust like. i was speaking to mate of a mate and he said the hondata ECU makes the car what it should have been .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good choice , whats the miltek exhaust like. i was speaking to mate of a mate and he said the hondata ECU makes the car what it should have been .
Hi, the Milltek exhaust is great, sounds brilliant and, only my opinion mind looks good with the round tailpipes. I had the non resonated system at 1st but found it to noisy especially on the motorway, so i swopped it for the resonated system which is just right, also the exhaust suppose to give about 6-7 extra BHP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts