2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys,

I joined this site as I don't know too much about cars but I need to get some new parts for my Honda. I currently have a Honda Civic 1.8 ES i-vtec 2007
but I'm finding it hard to search for the parts online and was looking to see if any of you could help point me in the right direction please?

I'm looking for the following:

-Drivers Side Skirt
-Side Skirt Trim Clips
-Wheel arch trim clips
- Engine Splash Cover / Guard

Any help would be appreciated, thanks so much!

·
Banned
7,705 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Have a look at the for sales section on the forum, those parts come up now and again.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Hi there guys,

I joined this site as I don't know too much about cars but I need to get some new parts for my Honda. I currently have a Honda Civic 1.8 ES i-vtec 2007
but I'm finding it hard to search for the parts online and was looking to see if any of you could help point me in the right direction please?

I'm looking for the following:

-Drivers Side Skirt
-Side Skirt Trim Clips
-Wheel arch trim clips
- Engine Splash Cover / Guard

Any help would be appreciated, thanks so much!
eBay will probably sort you out with some clips at much less than Honda.

The splash guard, what are you referring to exactly; the big plastic bit under the car? Finding a breaker is probably the easiest thing to do as these don't come up for sale very often and it's pretty expensive new.
Get a side skirt whilst you're at the breakers too. Again, lots of breakers advertise on eBay, you might be able to find one fairly local to you.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
eBay will probably sort you out with some clips at much less than Honda.

The splash guard, what are you referring to exactly; the big plastic bit under the car? Finding a breaker is probably the easiest thing to do as these don't come up for sale very often and it's pretty expensive new.
Get a side skirt whilst you're at the breakers too. Again, lots of breakers advertise on eBay, you might be able to find one fairly local to you.
Correct me but looks like it is brake splash guard.

·
Premium Member
2,581 Posts
hello and welcome. I agree with Syx, ebay and here are good places to look, but if you have a local breakers then that would be your best bet for clips etc.

there was a civic with S style side skirts on the last time I went to my local breaker for example...

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts