2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i'd say hi! :D

I've chopped my 52 plate Focus TDCI 115ps in for a 10 plate 2.2CTDI SI in Crystal black which i'm picking up from the dealers on Friday (4th).

Now i dont do mega miles (10k a year tops) but thought i'd go for the diesel as its supposed to be a good engine and should perform nicely given the specs (it drove nicely and its specced fine for me, not bothered about auto lights etc!!).
The Focus was my first diesel and i've had it since March after selling my Scooby GB270 Wagon to a main dealer (zero interest privately and the dealer gave me nearly what i wanted for it so thought i'd get shut given the fuel prices and the harm it was doing to their residuals!).

Before that i've had a whole host of hot hatches, sport cars and super saloons - From 1997 i've had Saxo VTS, 106GTi, EP3 Type R (new in 2002), Leon Cupra R, mk1 Focus RS, Focus ST (mk2), Astra VXR Nurburgring, Z4M Roadster, VXR8, Cooper S, Scooby WRX Wagon import (M regd!), Scooby GB270 Wagon (#001).

So as you can see the Focus and now the Civic SI are the most "normal" cars i've had for a while! I must be getting old. :( (35).

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Hi and welcome :D liking the car history! [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Hi & Welcome. Wise choice!

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Welcome along mate! be sure to post pics when you get the :ictdi:!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts