2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did a search on google today and found your site - this is THE place I have been looking for.
I am a employee at an Danish Honda Dealer and ordered my new Civic 1,8 Sport (the Danish version is different from yours in equipment) in Vivid Blue in April this year.

Finally it arrived from the Swindon factory last week - WOW! Amazing colour!!
I will have it on number plates on friday as well as some nice 19" Chrome wheels. I am really excited to test the suspension with these as I have only tried with 18".

Well, just wanted to introduce myself. Hope I can help with some info from Denmark sometimes :)

Best Regards
Jannick

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi Jay

Welcome to the site, I hope you like it

I work for a UK honda dealer, and am swapping my sport 1.8 for a 2.2 SE on tuesday.
You will love the suspension, the car is fabulous

Enjoy

·
Registered
745 Posts
Almost there

TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
1st September- bet it is marked in your diary.

Great colour, great car which I am sure you will enjoy

No speeding now!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi Jay, welcome to the site, I am new to the site too, and starting to get addicted to this great site, I look forward for your posts regarding the civic.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome Jay - I'm interested to see the car fitted with 19'' wheels and to know what it is like to drive 8)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Good to see an international mix of members. Enjoy the car Jay (and as WoolyCiv says) be great to see some pics with the "big" alloys.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Welcome Jay, bet those 19's will look a lot better than your current Sinclair C5 wheels ;)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Fedorov said:
Welcome Jay, bet those 19's will look a lot better than your current Sinclair C5 wheels ;)
If you look very closely at the options list you will see these C5 wheels listed as a no cost option to special order only.

Only come in threes though so number 4 would have to be the bicycle wheel you have taken off to get your Chopper bike in the car.

MPG improves over 23.67%, quieter running, VSA always lit up, 27+ miles can be covered before tyres need to be changed (note 27 not 27,000)

Order yours now

(Do you remember the Sinclair electric bike, electric motor ZIKE, ZETA- now there was a problem... push anyone?)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Jay. I'm sure you will enjoy it. 8)

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Fedorov said:

They look like the new Ferrari F1 rear wheels.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you everybody! :D
Well I feel like a little boy waiting for christmas morning LOL!

I have just received the 19" for the car fitted with 235/35R19 Tires - They look awesome!

The schedule is cleaned for friday night after work - I think I will probably cruise around with the new car and show it off 8)

I will have some pictures taken ASAP!

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
If you don't have back problems, and your roads are smooth you should be o.k with 19". But in our 3rd World Country (as regards road maintenance) it would be a rough ride. 8)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
elfa7 said:
If you don't have back problems, and your roads are smooth you should be o.k with 19". But in our 3rd World Country (as regards road maintenance) it would be a rough ride. 8)
I also doubt that they would last long before being irrepairably damaged :cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts