2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello2: My name is Si.

I don't yet own a civic, but am looking to get one this year.Hopefully going to get a type s 1.8 can't decide between petrol or diesel.I live in the Rochdale area and keep driving past pennine dealership pinning lol.
Any advice you can chuck this way will be greatly recieved[smilie=thatworks.g:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hello Si welcome to the forum. Am just up the road from you , hope you find what your looking for mate.

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Hello and welcome Si :ictdi: all the way mate......NHB of course...

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
NHB, is nighthawk black.

All info like this and much more is on the WIKI

·
Civinfo Wind Up Merchant
2,472 Posts
Welcome matey!

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome Im sure it wont be long before you will be getting your type S. If you dont do lots of miles under I would say go for the 1.8 petrol but you could see how the cost stack up on which petrolvsdiesel see if that helps you make a choice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi and welcome Im sure it wont be long before you will be getting your type S. If you dont do lots of miles under I would say go for the 1.8 petrol but you could see how the cost stack up on which petrolvsdiesel see if that helps you make a choice.
Thanks for the link Adam very interesting,i'm swaying more to the diesel i think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What a great forum this is. I have learnt so much already.The wiki is a great tool also thanks for the welcome guys ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts