2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to take delivery of my new 2.2 i-cdti ex (nighthawk black)civic; tomorrow. Thanks to all of you who made posts which made my decision to buy a civic even more confident.

I'm a geek freek who loves lights and gadgets without neglecting power or perfromance along with passenger comfort. After reading hundreds of reviews on this model and a couple of test drives later, I decided to take the plunge and chose this model as a company car for 3 years.

Be warned, if I am dissapointed in my choice (and I'm sure I won't be) it'll be all of you who I blame.

I'll make a post soon once I've signed for the delivery tomorrow. For now, I'm feeling like an 8 year old waiting for midnight until christmas arrives, hope I sleep tonight.

Daniel

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help! :D

Great to have you aboard, and read this before you take delivery.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Congrats on the new car, in the best colour I hasten to add ;), and I know you will not be disappointed with your decision :)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Welcome, Daniel. Great to feel so excited about your spaceship. ;)

I'm also acquiring as a company car over 3 years; similar spec too. I was quite keen on NHB, having had my extended test-drive in one, as you can see here http://www.civinfo.com/forum/members/nicks-albums-civic-pictures-picture1721-demonstrator-fish-bros-swindon.html

In the end, I was told there was none left, so chose Alabaster Silver. I hope it will be easier to keep clean!

Best wishes for a good handover, and an enjoyable three years! :)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
NHB ......... likes gadgets ........... i think you'll fit in well ........... see you over in the nighthawk black club :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts