2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Welcome skaramanga. I am amazed how many people don't have a Civic yet and are still rgulars, hope you enjoy the car as much as the site when it arrives. Have you any thoughts as to model, colour etc.

If I can be personal for a moment, do you have 3 nipples?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha ha, luckily only two! But thought it is a cool username. I play in a band of the same name.
Will be using the car for company business, so probably will have to be a diesel, don't know other details yet. The more gadgets the better though!
I drive a 307 at the minute which has actually been great, no probs at all, but the civic would be far sportier.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
The diesel is great, I have not driven the petrol so can't comment on its performance. But the economy from the diesel would be well worth it if you are doing a lot of miles.

Where abouts are you based Skaramanga?

I mean the real one not the James Bond one in case anyone fancies being sarcastic. (Elfa, BG just the first 2 that come to mind :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm here in Northern Ireland, yeah I cover about 30,000 at least per year. My 307 is two and a half years old and i've over 70,000 on it so far! Just want to change it soon before the mileage creeps up too high! Out of curiousity, what sort of mileage do you guys cover per year? Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hello and welcome. Get your order placed for the 2.2 i-CDTi EX, loads of gadgets to play with. :p :p

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome to the site skaramanga, When you get a civic you will love it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! I will have to see what I can afford, maybe better to try to find an ex-demo or used if i'm covering big miles. Will let you know when I take the plunge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts