2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I expect to get a new Type R GT for my wife (and me) delivered next week. So I decided to look at this forum.

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed here. I have found lots of very useful info that I know will help me with the new car.

Congratulations on an excellent forum/advice base!

I will try to contribute where I can.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Welcome!! :D What colour have you gone for?
I have bought a crystal black one. I liked the red, but my wife wanted the black. I have owned two black cars before, so I know that I will have to keep it clean!

Thanks for the welcomes :cool:

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum :D

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
hello and welcome ...

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again for the welcome. This really is a good site. I am on this site every day at present - waiting for the new car. I will be picking it up today! :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks yet again for the welcome.

Well, I have just driven it home :):):). I am happy!

Unfortunately the weather is terrible here - lots of rain. So its time to sit down and read the manual.

I really do like the colours - black goes really well with the red highlights everywhere. At the moment I cant really see the difference between the nighthawk black and the crystal black. I know that there will be a difference in sunshine. My wife used to have a Jazz Sport in nighthawk - nice pearly blue coming out of the black in the sun. It now driven by my younger son, so I will compare the two when I get a chance.

And I love the bodykit and alloys :). I could go on waxing lyrical about it!

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks yet again for the welcomes :)

BTW, it was dry today so I gave the car a good clean and polish and put some alloy wheel protector on ( the wheels :confused:).

Anyway, the crystal black does have a reflective effect in sunshine (which fortunately came after the polishing!) almost red, green and blue crystals in the black, unlike the nighthawk black where the crystals were mainly shades of blue. Has anyone else seen the same?

·
Blade Runner
439 Posts
Welcome to the best forum :)
Glad you enjoying the car.
You say you have now cleaned and polished the car but you still have not got the pics up on here? [smilie=smack.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts