2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm andi and iv just put a deposited down on a championship white CTR, coming from a 350bhp leon cupra r and before that I had a long standing 6y relationship with a full leather ep3!!
Spent 2 years wishing I never chased the power! :rolleyes:
Looking forward to getting behind the wheel of a munched loved honda again, any ideas on what mods to go for? I'm having stoke Honda change front discs and pads for grooved discs and ferodo ds2500 pads, need a good idea on what discs to go for if I need to change them at all??:confused:
I'm sure the answers are already on hear somewhere but thought I'd stick it in my introduction!
Cheers for the help in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome along to the forum mate, first mod and cheapest must be a Civinfo sticker ;)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Welcome to Civinfo mate. There are various options available from the subtle to the extreme :D

Personally since you have a CWCTR the most essential mod for definite is and fast road setup and Eibach springs. As for the pads the DS2500's are the daddy's there are various types of disks that are available or you could go for the BBK but that would be overkill with a standard type R.

Feel free to pick the brains of the members on here(apart from Hagan because he's thick) and I'm sure all your questions will be answered. :)

?THE BITCH?

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Welcome to the club & Happy New Year!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts