2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another new user, yet abother nighthawk black Civic EX CDTI... Glad I found this site though, at least now I KNOW I'm not the only one who has a useless HFT, despite what the dealer says :wink: Just need to get the flat spot sorted and I'll be happy with the car!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd say it's right in the middle 2500 seems worst. It's strange, if I acelerate up through the gears, it never happens, usually just after a downshift is the time when it's worse, there's a real pause before the car picks up. Once it's going, it's great...

Thanks for the welcomes guys 8)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Welcome 323GT-R. I've not experienced any problems with the engine.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome from another NHB Cheshire member.
As a side line is the Mazda 323R not in a different league power wise or have I miss understand your user name?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wellcome to Civinfo - what! - another black diesel!

Must admit black is the nicest colour unless you happen to have blueish silver, in which case ........

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Hi 323GT-R hope you join in the discussions and enjoy the 'chat'

·
Registered
226 Posts
welcome to the forum. HFT aside, I hope you are enjoying the car

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
welcome to a great site

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. The 323GT-R is my other car, I run the website / forum for the 323s and have owned a few of them over the years, including my current track day car. The Civic is my idea of a sensible every day car, that's not just a boring run of the mill box, although they are starting to get VERY popular! I'm definitely enjoying it, I had a Golf GT TDI before, which was good, but the Civic looks and interior won me over.

·
Registered
345 Posts
A big hello 323GT-R. Youv'e found the right place for any information on the Civic. The knowledge here is excelent.

Velocity :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts