2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I fitted a hid kit in myself n since then the cd player comes on buh nothings coming out of the speakers!! Any advice and If anyone does have a cd player available to sell let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a little update, I fitted a hid kit in connecting to my battery. After fitting I realised that the deck wasn't working gt it checked out the unit was working fine but no sound was coming through speakers.

Checked battery voltage it was perfectly fine! So I then decided to disconnect the earth wire n give everything a reset. After reset I powered it all bak up, and it came on perfectly fine. So anyone who goes through the same problem this is ** solution.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Just a little update, I fitted a hid kit in connecting to my battery. After fitting I realised that the deck wasn't working gt it checked out the unit was working fine but no sound was coming through speakers.

Checked battery voltage it was perfectly fine! So I then decided to disconnect the earth wire n give everything a reset. After reset I powered it all bak up, and it came on perfectly fine. So anyone who goes through the same problem this is ** solution.
:thumbsup:

A few members have had similar problems regarding loss of the sound on the head unit despite everything else working ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts