2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can any one help i tried using the HID washers todayand nothing happen lol.i tried the button a few times and nothing. is there anything i can do or do i need to take it back to honda?

·
Unofficial Trader
1,295 Posts
Hey bruv,

There are two ways to use the HID washers:

1. Depress the button fully for about 2 seconds with the headlights on.
2. Use the windscreen washer with the headlights on.

To be honest, you may think it's not working. I had to get someone to press mine while I stayed by the side of the car to check it worked (very stupid of me cos I got a face-full of water [smilie=umm.gif])

Cheers
M

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol no they wasnt i will try it now

Cheers i will make sure i dont stand too close

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it working thanks guys for your help I think I need to spend some time with the car before I make myself look like a bigger prat lol

·
regrets his username
7,974 Posts
:) I done the same mate, even though I was told before that you need the lights on 1st. If your lights are on and you squirt your windscreen using your wiper switch your headlights automatically get cleaned on the first squirt after that you will need to use the button.

·
regrets his username
7,974 Posts
And some more features you may not know of. You have 2 bonnet positions, your bonnet will go upright and your rod goes right into the corner. You have a little hook under your parcel shelf to hold up your 2nd boot flap. When you fill up, your petrol cap will slide into the groove inside the flap so it doesn't dangle. Your rear seats will fold upright if you look under your rear seats there is a hook flick it up and your seats will stand up.

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fella. That will probably solve future issues lol

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Hmmm...... at risk of looking a total prong....... which button? Or is there only a button on CTRs? Can't find a button on my '07 EX, and there's no reference to a button in the handbook.....

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm...... at risk of looking a total prong....... which button? Or is there only a button on CTRs? Can't find a button on my '07 EX, and there's no reference to a button in the handbook.....
You will find it to the right of the steering wheel. It's the button under the VSA button. Not sure if it's an extra with car tho or if they all come standard

·
Space Ranger
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

If this has work follow this link to a picture of where to find it hope it helps

1 - 11 of 11 Posts