2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Thought I'd post in this section of the forum to check any expertise....see my thread in suspension 'rear knocking'.
Basically the rear HID level senser has a short control arm on it (like a drop link) and its worn and knocking. Honda only sell the whole sensor unit at about £250 for part alone, does anyone know where to get aftermarket replacements or a good breakers that might carry one? Or indeed has anyone else managed to find a replacement control arm?

Picture attached.

Many thanks
Andy

Attachments

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
I have one I could sell you, in fact judging by the 2nd picture thats the exact one.

Reason I have it is because I was going to retrofit the levelling sensor system onto my non-HID car. However that job is very involved and I've since bought an aftermarket levelling sensor kit that uses a different method of measurement.

I bought it from A1japspares for £75, the metal looks exposed to the elements but the electrical potentiometer is working smoothly.

Reactions: andy18n
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.