1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Dutch
1,939 Posts
i cant edit the title of my other thread anymore and the title is no longer relevant to the subject.
so basicly im forced to make a new one.
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/lights/69609-hid-xenon-bulbs-halogen-unit.html

ive decided to go for the HIDS4U 6000K h7R 55w Kit.
but i was wondering if anyone has any experience with them.
are they any good?
or would you recommend a other kit or color?

EDIT: this is the kit: High Power H7 Xenon HID headlight conversion kit: HIDs 4U

Hi, I bought the hid set from mr JP here on the forum, you can also look at Xenonlamp.nl - Alles op het gebied van Xenon en LED verlichting there they have 3year warranty ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ive got H7R 4300k 35w kit from hids4u, they are brilliant! I have lowered my headlamp height ever so slightly because i was getting flashed (as in the light variety!!) by OAP's all the sodding time!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont HIDs require headlight washers by law ?:)
no they have/are going to, edit the law here that they are not required anymore because there are also hidkits with less then 2000 lumen (above would require them) and its no longer clear which kits are above or below that. and our MOT doesnt look at those details, they just want to make sure that the lights are aligned properly so they dont blind anyone.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
I have HIDS4U H7R 6000k 35W with slim ballasts and had no problems with them. Never been flashed once in the 2 yrs i've had them and passed my MOT last June at the Honda dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Used HiDS4U previously, slim ballasts etc for my Golf GT TDi 150;
great product, very happy with the company who gave loads of advice as to the power, application etc
I'd certainly recommend giving them a ring! [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Registered
235 Posts
no they have/are going to, edit the law here that they are not required anymore because there are also hidkits with less then 2000 lumen (above would require them) and its no longer clear which kits are above or below that. and our MOT doesnt look at those details, they just want to make sure that the lights are aligned properly so they dont blind anyone.
Any official link?
Also interesting, will it be EU level or local law?

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: Prego

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
The flying Dutchman
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks, ive ordered a 6000K kit 55w from Mr JP, coming in next week :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.