2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INTRODUCTORY OFFER!​

Hello everybody, we are new to this forum so are holding an introductory offer for all members

10 x High Performance Solid Mass Flywheel Kits to fit 2.2 CTDi for only £599

Image is for illustrative purposes only, the kit for this vehicle is an organic driveplate

Includes - Solid Flywheel, Pressure Plate, Drive Plate, Release Bearing!

Kit Information
Capable of handling up to 75% increase in torque
Normal engagement feel
Ideal for tuned daily cars
High performance pressure plate
Race capabilities with a normal pedal feel
Capable of handling most performance maps​

6 MONTHS WARRANTY ON ALL KITS

Kits will be ready in around 7 days so get in touch to secure yours today.

Only 10 will be sold at this introductory price!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
7 kits now remaining at the discounted price.

Any questions you may have about our kit feel free to ask and we will be happy to discuss.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We still have kits available at the discounted price!!

These kits are an extremely strong piece of kit and will not disappoint!.

Fitting is available too, based in leeds.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are keen to get fully involved with CIVINFO and be the one-stop for clutches!

For anyone who is interested, we are offering FREE fitting with this kit.

Many of you will be dubious about us new into the forum,so call on down and see us, get your clutch fitted and have a coffee!

6 months warranty on all kits!!!

This is an offer that cant be turned down!

All kits a

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
6 months tends to be enough warranty for a clutch, especially as its easy to do 20k+ miles in 6 months.

We are extremely good in regards to warranty, although we say 6 months, if your clutch failed due to anything other than useage after 6 months, we would work with you and resolve it for you still.

Dont let the warranty put you off, youll never need to use the warranty anyway!

These are a serious piece of kit.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've had a few private messages asking questions about these kits.

If anyone has a question, feel free to ask here and then everyone can benefit from the answers!

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
I've got one for you, for the benefit of other forum users, what are these clutches like to drive like in heavy stop start traffic? For example how heavy is the pedal, how managable is the biting point?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah, I'm getting a stage 1 remap next month and although they've told me I won't need to change any parts I'm looking into replacing my clutch. However my driving is mixed some days I'm stuck in town down between 10-15 other days I'm doing 30+. How is this clutch for day to day driving? Ideally I'd like the car to feel as OEM as possible despite power increase.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good to hear your questions guys!

The SMF kit is available in 2 options.
1. Organic driveplate
2. Paddle driveplate

The organic kit is the most suited for daily driven vehicles and will handle the power increase unless you have major major power increases then you would want the paddle kit.

As its organic, the driving feel would be as standard, perfect in traffic etc.

The pedal feel is slightly heavier than OEM, but nothing major and once used to the difference isnt noticeable, it certainly wont leave you with a dead leg after after a day of driving!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good to hear your questions guys!

The SMF kit is available in 2 options.
1. Organic driveplate
2. Paddle driveplate

The organic kit is the most suited for daily driven vehicles and will handle the power increase unless you have major major power increases then you would want the paddle kit.

As its organic, the driving feel would be as standard, perfect in traffic etc.

The pedal feel is slightly heavier than OEM, but nothing major and once used to the difference isnt noticeable, it certainly wont leave you with a dead leg after after a day of driving!
So for the stage 1 remap the Organic plate would handle 314lb/ft of torque?

I'm considering changing if there's any problem with the clutch handling the map. As you're based in Leeds how long will you need the car for as it would be a decent trek for a clutch.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes the organic would be good for that power, with room for power increase too!

We would need your vehicle from 9am-5pm and it would be ready to drive home at 5pm.

·
more torque than the mrs
6,722 Posts
great price but I'd love to hear some feedback from other civic owners first before I even consider this upgrade, so atm watching with interest and will wait till I hear from fellow members..

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats our aim, to get some good feedback from folk within this forum.

We are an extremely confident the feedback will be good, we are just trying to get a few users to test it and give their own opinion.

We have sold these kits on eBay/Facebook with good feedback, just not to folk on here.

If anyone is interested, get in touch, you wont be dissapointed!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes the organic would be good for that power, with room for power increase too!

We would need your vehicle from 9am-5pm and it would be ready to drive home at 5pm.
That's really quick however for the cost of travel and a day off work it would add a fair bit to the deal which is a shame since this is exactly what I'm looking for.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts