2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving to work this morning a Silver Fiesta I think the reg was BP05 LFK but its a little un-clear on the dash cam, hit my wing mirror and broke it. He didn't stop so I am trying to get exact details so I can go to the police. Does anyone have a way of getting details of this car so that I can check that it is based in the Hinckley area?
Cheers

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,420 Posts
Try askmid to see if the reg No matches.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cheers guys looking at the vid its not clear and I am trying to get the reg right. It could be BP06 TKY which again is a silver fiesta. I don't want to report to the police until I am sure. I definitely BP0 something but the last digits are very blurred!!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the vid! It's at the start!

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
i think the quality has been compromised during the upload. best bet is to look out for it same time and place tomorrow chances are that there regular commute.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Struggling on an iPhone. Would really need to take it frame by frame to get a good look.

Not having a dig but could you not have slowed down a bit. Was quite a tight spot but he shouldn't have been going down your lane as you were oncoming

Thanks! At the time I didn't feel I could have stopped. I expected him to give more room or pull in to the gap. Watching the video back I feel I could have avoided it in several ways but that is hindsight for you! It's weird how you see things differently when you get to watch again!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Thanks! At the time I didn't feel I could have stopped. I expected him to give more room or pull in to the gap. Watching the video back I feel I could have avoided it in several ways but that is hindsight for you! It's weird how you see things differently when you get to watch again!
You had right of way anyways. He's the one that should've pulled in.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You had right of way anyways. He's the one that should've pulled in.

Thanks! But if I had tried harder to avoid the incident it would be less hassle. Just angry that he didn't stop!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is the best still I can get!
Definitely BP05

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took it to police station on Friday night they are going to look into it.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Eprance 0806 is the one I have

1 - 20 of 21 Posts