2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Driving through some flood water this morning and went over something (must have been a tree branch or something similar) and one of the guards on the drivers side has been damaged, please can someone help me identify the part number and also how much you think it will cost to fix? There's a couple of pics and I can add more if needed!

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, I'm not expecting it to be too much, only seems to be roughly 50x50cm, and yeah definately did its job!!!

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
If its just the metal guard bent, I would take it off held on with 6 x 10mm bolts. Bend it back to its normal shape and bolt it back on. Try that before shedding out

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
done same to mine, havnt jackked it up yet to remove it though.

how far you need to lift it up?

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
If its just the metal plate u could slide just under and reach to do back bolts. If its plastic as well then I would defo hack it up and support it as there is a few high bolts u need to get to Some times cable ties are a good temp fix until weather is better.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
If its just the metal plate u could slide just under and reach to do back bolts. If its plastic as well then I would defo hack it up and support it as there is a few high bolts u need to get to Some times cable ties are a good temp fix until weather is better.
Thats what ive done for now, couple heavy duty cable ties til spring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts