2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Peter AKA Toyracer69 and after buying a FK2 civic for my daily I thought I'd best introduce myself on here.

My other car is a 'slightly' modded ATR. >:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fully braced with XYZ coil overs, XYZ 330mm 6 pot mono block front brakes with 302mm rears (standard are 260mm).
K&N Typhoon to a port matched 70mm throttle body, port matched head, rebuilt standard ATR bottom end, race battery, Sold Fabrications Tri-Y manifold and full exhaust keeping the twin exits.
Fixed back bucket seats instead of the standard recaros, and probably many more.

210 at the front wheels so roughly 240-260 at the fly when set up on my AEM ECU. >:)

·
Administrator
18,082 Posts
Sounds great.

I can see pic's on a Google search over at Accordr.org but I'm not registered, do you have any public viewable pic's you can link to?

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Ahhh, ATR - Accord Type R... Not that many of them about!
How do you find the FK2 vs the ATR? Nice daily by the way :smile3:

Almost forgot, welcome to the :civinfo: forum chap

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Chalk and cheese as the ATR is on the cusp of being a race car, where as the FK2 is my daily. Loving the Climate control in her as well. :grin2:

Also there are less than 400 of them on the road now.......

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks and the profile pic is the one I use on all the forums I'm on. Toyracer by name, toyracer by nature as I race 1/10th RC cars as well. >:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts