2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKS BRAIDED BRAKE LINE KIT!!

HKS Europe have now taken delivery of their new 6 line braided brake line kits which now include blocks etc and are a similar spec to the Goodridge and our Do-Luck lines !

New rrp for this kit is £125+vat as always we can offer FREE UK DELIVERY ..PM for a quote if you are overseas!!

01797 228934 /PM / [email protected] if anyone would like a set

CHECK OUR OTHER POSTS FOR THE DO-LUCK LINES !!

Attachments

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
didnt this used to be 60 quid?!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
ohhh yeah! i remember :p

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Ready to order these cassa sent a few mails but I'm not sure they are getting through:( could you tell me lead times on these? And how to go about paying. Cheers

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry :( My PM box was full just had a clearout now! The HKS are on back order for a couple of weeks - Just waiting for confirmation! Should have Do-Luck back in this week though :)
Ready to order these cassa sent a few mails but I'm not sure they are getting through:( could you tell me lead times on these? And how to go about paying. Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Sorry :( My PM box was full just had a clearout now! The HKS are on back order for a couple of weeks - Just waiting for confirmation! Should have Do-Luck back in this week though :)
No worries:) Would you prefer I paid for the HKS now or will you just let me know when they come in stock - Either way cloud I defiantly have my name put down on a set:)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll shout you when they come in - If you e-mail me your address etc so I can get an order set up that'd be grand! [email protected]
No worries:) Would you prefer I paid for the HKS now or will you just let me know when they come in stock - Either way cloud I defiantly have my name put down on a set:)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Afraid not - the HKS are an even longer lead time at the moment..as soon as HKS Update me I'll post it up! These kits seem to be gold dust at the moment!!!!
cazz, can you get hold of these HKS kits quicker as opposed to the Do-Luck?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts