2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKS twin exhaust for the FN2 is now available.

Cost is £636.20 including VAT.

How good does this look! :cool:

This setup is totally road legal and on idle and low revs sounds as quiet as stock. Open it up and it has a nice raspy sound.

It made significant gains over the stock exhaust which is you look at it looks like its been driven over by a truck as its squashed in places and very restrictive at the exit pipes with some silly little baffles on the tailpipes. :?::?::?:

When combined with a CAI and the Hondata reflash we saw a jump of 14bhp and 9ft/lb torque.

Below is a quick video of the system at idle and revving to 4000rpm. Couldn't rev over that due to the static limiter.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Is this exhaust more or less a straight swap from the stock item or is there more work involved as I would need to have it delivered and fitted by someone else

thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
It will fit straight on after removing old system and rear trim.
I did take the rear sections off and dremmel out the rear HKS trim slightly as I found on idle sometimes it rattled a bit.
sorted now though.:cool:

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
It will fit straight on after removing old system and rear trim.
I did take the rear sections off and dremmel out the rear HKS trim slightly as I found on idle sometimes it rattled a bit.
sorted now though.:cool:
Ive just had this exhaust fitted, and im well pleased with it...apart from the rattle problem. The tailpipe on the N/S is slightly off centre and rattles when the car is warming up, and occasionally whilst idling. Can the pipe not be centred properly or does the trim piece definately need boring out a bit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts