2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am able to offer a special deal on a group buy of 10 kits on these great coilovers.

I am able to supply and fit them for the price of £1673.78 Fast road setup is an extra £172.72 including parts.

This deal is only available when 10 people have joined the group buy offer as I am only given the discount to enable this offer if 10 or more are purchased.

If you require me to send the shocks out and your going to arrange your own fitment then I can offer them at £1521.63 + shipping.

Names please:

1.Griffyn

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spoken to Honda and they got a set of the Mugen suspension to fit on a non-Type-R so if your thinking of suspension upgrades for your S these could be a good option.;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
I had KW coilovers on my car before with a fast road setup and it really does transform the handling. I had hardly any understeer and the car would go where you pointed it at, even at silly speeds (Brands Hatch track day).

Loving the look of this kit, can't wait until you get the rest of my parts so I can get them fitted ;)

Have you tried these on your black Mugen beast yet?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Had these fitted at the weekend and it's a superb kit. HKS designed the kit for the FN2 for UK roads and it shows as the car rides over the roads so much better, there is no crashing around now. I took the car down a road near me which is terrible and in the stock car its so bouncy and the car struggled to put the power down, but with the new setup the car was putting the power down and the car was just glued to the road.

This kit + FRS + LSD is amazing as the car has so much grip and literally goes where you point it. Compared to the KW Variant 3 kit I had before the ride is better.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sounds good Griffyn I've got mine booked in for this exact upgrade after a final trackday at Brands Hatch this weekend so I can compare the difference, glad you're happy with the upgrade I am going to go with the LSD as well as a competition clutch upgrade too so fingers crossed it all works together combining the HKS III and the Wavetrac LSD! Was going for the HiPOwer clutch but been advised if using as an everyday car in traffic its a real pig for aggressive judder so hopefully the comp clutch is a good compromise on race vs smooth rolling in our ever depressing traffic jams on the M25 carpark! :O)

Reactions: TDI
1 - 6 of 6 Posts