2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HKS RACING SUCTION KIT - FN2 - £308.55+ VAT

The HKS Racing Suction Kit utilises the same power flow head as the Super Power Flow Kit, which maximises performance, mainly due to the unique internal funnel design.

This creates a controlled vacuum that draws air from the outer edges of the filter increasing airflow and performance, air taken in from the intake is directed to the engine with minimum resistance aimed at giving maximum intake efficiency within the limited space available in the engine bay.

Standard factory pipes can cause massive turbulence in the intake system because they are usually made with convoluted piping, the aluminium pipes within this kit improve engine response by creating a smooth undisturbed flow of air.

**IN STOCK AND ON THE SHELF READY TO SHIP - FREE UK DELIVERY **

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a pic of the kit on my car - I brought the replacement red element to match my red car.. We sell them in Green , Red, Yellow or Purple :D Original filter that comes in the kit is yellow though

How has that kit got the red filter in it?

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
£22.99 inc vat and postage is free - I have all the colours mentioned on the shelf so just give me a shout if you want one..literally a 5 minute job to get it replaced :D
How much is the replacement filter?

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
£22.99 inc vat and postage is free - I have all the colours mentioned on the shelf so just give me a shout if you want one..literally a 5 minute job to get it replaced :D
Cheers will definately keep that in mind :)

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
how often should you replace the filter?

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
wow, really? and if you dont change it, what happens?

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
haha okay thanks caz :D got me worried there

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Hi,

Thanks again for the excellent service and goodies.

Received the hks last Wednesday and had to pass a day at work (didn't half drag), before slipping off early to fit it on thursday night. Was dying to see if it lived up to the hype.

Absolutely love it, the noise is soooooooo addictive and can't help grinning everytime I hit the vtec.

Thanks again
Pauly

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No probs Pauly ;);) Hopefully I'll haveyour Eibach's in the next day or so !!
Hi,

Thanks again for the excellent service and goodies.

Received the hks last Wednesday and had to pass a day at work (didn't half drag), before slipping off early to fit it on thursday night. Was dying to see if it lived up to the hype.

Absolutely love it, the noise is soooooooo addictive and can't help grinning everytime I hit the vtec.

Thanks again
Pauly

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They come with yellow fitted in the filter head as standard but shout me nearer the time and I'll see if I can do you a superduper swapover deal :)
I want an RSK in september (ages away I know but I can't stop thinking about it!)

Would you swap the standard yellow filter for another colour?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Would a group buy be possible on these in order to get a tiny discount? So skint of cash atm but I really want one! Its either this or if i can get my hands on a well priced milltek! Is the legmax the only exhaust sumo sells Caroline? If so whats the price for those at the moment (any group buy discount ;-D)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts