2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both great products that fit very very well. The induction noise is loud with the exhaust just abit louder than stock. The car pulls harder from standard between 7k to the limiter and feels alot more responsive throughout the rev range. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Get a few more mods then get it mapped and you'll see. Not much point after just those two mods.

A lot of standard FN2's come out the factory with just over 200bhp so with any luck you may be around 210bhp. Along as it drives well it doesn't really matter though.

Have you got the heat shield for the HKS? Still undecided if to get one or not. Heat shield and a cold air feed does a pretty job I think as I've heard it suffers pretty bad heatsoak due to the filter position.

Maybe something for you to look into :)

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get a few more mods then get it mapped and you'll see. Not much point after just those two mods.

A lot of standard FN2's come out the factory with just over 200bhp so with any luck you may be around 210bhp. Along as it drives well it doesn't really matter though.

Have you got the heat shield for the HKS? Still undecided if to get one or not. Heat shield and a cold air feed does a pretty job I think as I've heard it suffers pretty bad heatsoak due to the filter position.

Maybe something for you to look into :)
No I haven't got the heatshield but will be getting it.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad you like the rsk mate!! I do miss the sound already, but i know its got a good home now :)
The sound is great :)

I've polished it all up and it's in stunning condition so really happy. How does your air box sound compared to the rsk? A lot quieter I bet :)

·
Premium Member
6,699 Posts
The TDi heatshield combined with the Driven Crazy Scoopin gives me intake temps 8C above ambient.

It's a very good setup and definitely worth thinking about.

It would probably work just as well with the Tegiwa scoop instead of the Driven Crazy, but I wanted to keep my fogs. :)

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The TDi heatshield combined with the Driven Crazy Scoopin gives me intake temps 8C above ambient.

It's a very good setup and definitely worth thinking about.

It would probably work just as well with the Tegiwa scoop instead of the Driven Crazy, but I wanted to keep my fogs. :)
Cheers loxy I will look into that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts